Aug 2021 – Present
CITRIS and the Banatao Institute - Multimedia Assistant
Execute video projects, including pre-production research, on-site camera operation, and post-production editing to communicate the institute’s research and funding opportunities with broader audience.
Photograph campus events and portraits of the institute’s affiliated researchers and entrepreneurs.
Dec 2017 – Jul 2021
Taiwan News - Video Reporter / Social Media Team Lead
• Covered Taiwan-China relations, Hong Kong affairs, and the environment in written and video formats for taiwannews.com ( 2M monthly unique visitors ).
• Crafted and supervised the production of multimedia stories covering domestic energy transition, Indigenous rights movement, local research scientists, sponsored content, and more.
• Produced short-form documentaries and event coverage focusing on human rights and minority groups.
• Managed the social media team and launched an official Instagram account that accumulated more than 24K followers in less than one year.
Mar 2017 – Nov 2017
ASUS - Global Social Media Coordinator
• Created evergreen and on-trend social media content for official social accounts with 20M+ followers.
• Developed and executed social media plans to maintain high content reach and audience engagement, leading to follower growth for 6 consecutive months.
• Supervised and delivered quarterly Livestream events for new product launches with a 2M+ regular audience base.